Eviti™ respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Information Provided By Users and Providers
When you register with Eviti, to gain access to the system we ask you for personal information, such as your name, business email address, business phone number, business fax number, the Tax ID number and NPI number of the health care provider that gives you authorization to use Eviti, responses to security questions, and an account password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password.
Certain information will be shared with an integrated system to perform real-time patient eligibility inquiries and will be encrypted.
Eviti is an application that tracks functions related to data (save, modify, and delete), performed by users, to ensure data integrity. When you access Eviti, our servers automatically record information about the functions you perform in the system, via an audit trail. The audit trail captures the tasks you perform and your username.
The audit trail and server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
We take security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures intended to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- Accessing and Updating Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into Eviti and visiting your account profile page. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the "Privacy Notice for California Residents" section below for more information.
- Permitted or Required Disclosures
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please see the "Privacy Notice for California Residents" section below.
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Attn: Legal Department
2040 E. Mariposa Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Eviti Privacy Notice for California Residents
Terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") have the same meaning when used in this notice.
The CCPA currently exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication ("B2B personal information")
from some of its requirements, as reflected below.
- Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for
one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether
as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we
collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
- Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those
sales (see "Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights"). When we disclose personal information for a business purpose,
we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and
not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it
unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not
sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in")
from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who
opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You may also make an opt-out request by contacting us at the following:
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may
change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by emailing Privacy@nanthealth.com.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review
and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial
incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in
a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice
policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Eviti website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so check
consent to the change.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, the ways Eviti collects and uses your information, your choices and rights, or wish to exercise your
rights under California law, please contact us at:
Attn: Legal Department
2040 E. Mariposa Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Last Updated: January 21, 2022